Friday, April 7, 2023

Cottagecore Grouping of Antique Frames and Photographic Images


I am offering this trio of framed photos as I found them. 

The wedding photo of little people is marked as a post card on the back and is in a lovely pierced metal floral frame with a metal easel back. You would want this lot for this frame alone. It's the coolest one. Also, someone used an old box of chocolates for the backing of this framed image. 
The bare bottom baby on a bear skin rug is also a photo post card I believe but I did not open up the back to find out. Soothing, archetypal picture in a nice wooden east lake type frame.
The man with his goat is an original image and the easel back only works precariously. You would need to reinforce it. The frame is not in great shape. The brass frame can also be wired for wall hanging.
I just loved this ramshackle camp or cottage collection of images grouped together when I saw them and offer them for your consideration and humor. Sure to make you smile and to leave your guests pondering. 

Please be sure to see all the photos and blow them up for the most accurate condition.
Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment